Monday, March 2, 2009

Nothing's Cozier than a Great Friend


Could this be the first meeting of future best friends? The way they seemed to look deep into each other's souls and the way they inherently understood each other made me think about what makes friendships great. When you connect with someone and without words, are able to see deep into her soul, it's as if you're saying, "I am here and I am able to understand the way you feel in the world." Just like Adela said to tiny Simone: "I am here and I am small, scared, amazed and inspired every second of my life. I just found my feet like you and I understand."

I had such a magical time with my friend Laura in Connecticut. I felt like she understands how I feel in the world. Thanks, Laura for being such a wonderful friend and for taking such beautiful pictures of my daughter and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment