Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Perhaps, this picture is one I should keep in the family because it's so outrageous. But even more outrageous is the fact that it was taken almost a month ago. So, yeah, I am like a month bigger now. I am relegating this blog to bitching about the fact that I am still f*&#*$(* pregnant.

Up all night, I laid on the couch waiting for (make that, longing for) the familiar burn of the "real" contraction. It didn't happen and now I am up with Adela, eating breakfast and getting ready to go about business as usual. We will go to Gym Juniors, then to Whole Foods for the groceries (we've already bought twice before) for whomever ends up staying at our apartment to take care of Adelchen while we are in the hospital. We've eaten the beef stew my mom made for us for when we're newly home and too tired to cook. We've eaten the meatballs I made for when we're newly home and too tired to cook. Argh. ARGH. So, what should we make NOW? Now that we've exhausted our minimal stash of post-partum eats. Suggestions? I am out of ideas on every front.

No comments:

Post a Comment